Home Automation is a home safety and remote monitoring service designed to prolong independence and improve safety for seniors and those with special needs. This service provides families with an active method to prevent a medical or non-medical emergency from occurring before it happens. Each Home Automation comes with a base integration unit, known as the telecare unit. Wireless devices are then placed in the home to inform the family about the client’s vital signs, wandering, sleeping patterns, general movement or medication retrieval. When a device is activated, alerts in the form of e-mails, texts and phone calls can notify either the family and/or a 24/7 emergency call center.
Based on the client’s needs, the family can choose which of the following wireless devices to add to their package:
• Emergency Alert and Panic Buttons
• Medication Reminders
• General Activity Monitoring
• Appliance and Door Usage Monitoring
• Direct Voice Intercom
• 24/7 Emergency Call Center
• Alerts for Ignored Reminders
• Abnormal Activity Alerts
• Wander Alerts
• Exact Location Finder
• Health Monitoring and Alerts
• Blood Pressure Monitoring and Alerts
• Glucose Monitoring and Alerts
• Weight Monitoring and Alerts
• Spirometer Monitoring and Alerts
• Pulse Ox Monitoring and Alerts
Depending on how many wireless devices the client needs, select from the following three types of memberships:
• Silver Membership - 4 wireless devices
• Gold Membership - 6 wireless devices
• Platinum Membership - 9 wireless devices
Home Automation provides safety and remote monitoring service that is tailored to meet the client’s needs, offering a safe method for continued independence at home.
Trainings, technical support and demonstrations are available upon request.