- Leaves no residues.
- Highly conformable and easy to apply and remove.
- Safetac layer assures secure fixation and gentle removal from skin and bodily hair.
- Inspection or repositioning is necessary, Mepitac can be lifted and re-applied.
- Suitable for patients requiring repeated application and removal of tape over the same area, for example, neonates and dialysis patients.
- Designed for fixation of medical devices such as drains, tubes, probes, electrodes, IV cannulae and dressings.
- Offers gentle skin protection when used under devices such as tubes.
- Waterproof and breathable.
How to use Mepitac:
- Make sure the skin is clean and dry and free from any ointment etc
- Cut off the desired length of tape using scissors
- Remove the protective release film
- Apply Mepitac without stretching
- If inspection or repositioning is necessary, Mepitac can be lifted and re-applied
Note: The adhesion of Mepitac may decrease when used in humid condition such as incubators or on patients who have a fever or perspire a lot. Mepitac is not suitable for fixation of arterial catheters and arterial cannulae.